Keynote speakers GREENTOPIA
- Stephen Gardiner: Governing Greentopia?
- Angela Kallhoff: Institutions for Joint Environmental Action. Fallacies and Prospects
- Paul Thomson: Greentopia: The Agrarian Vision
- Andreas Hetzel: Why Should We save Species from Extinction? An Ignorance-Based Perspective
- Wolfgang Palme: How should we grow Vegetables More Efficiently: New Concepts for a Sustainable, Diverse, Seasona and Consumer Oriented Agriculture
- Tracey Skillington: A Critique of the Concept of LImit in Dominant Institutional Approaches to Environmental Problems: Toward a Deeper Framework of Justice
Click on the image to enlarge the poster.